A number of monumental inscriptions are held in the Centre. Many of the inscriptions have been microfilmed and will only be made available on film. The inscriptions are listed below parish by parish.

Foundling Hospital

Foundling Hospital [Orphanage] Chapel, complied by Frederick Teague Cansick 1871.Microfilm UTAH 709/710.

Highgate Chapel [St Michael Highgate]

Highgate Chapel was in the parish of Hornsey, but in 1832 was replaced by St Michael's Church in the parish of St Pancras, and the registers of the church were transferred to St Michael.

Highgate Chapel Burial Ground, compiled by Frederick Teague Cansick 1886. Microfilm UTAH 709.

St Andrew Holborn

St Andrew Holborn Burial Ground, Gray’s Inn Road, compiled by Frederick Teague Cansick 1884-1885. Microfilm UTAH 681.

St George the Martyr Queen Square and St George Bloomsbury

These two parishes shared the same burial ground, now St George's Gardens, the northern part was for St George Bloomsbury, the southern part for St George the Martyr.

St George Bloomsbury Burial Ground, compiled by Frederick Teague Cansick 1885. Microfilm 
UTAH 681.

St George the Martyr Burial Ground, compiled by Frederick Teague Cansick 1885. Microfilm UTAH 681.

St Giles in the Fields

St Giles in the Fields Burial Ground, Pancras Road, compiled by Frederick Teague Cansick 1877. Microfilm UTAH 681.

St Giles in the Fields, compiled by Frederick Teague Cansick 1885. Microfilm UTAH 681.

St James, Hampstead Road  [St James Piccadilly]

From 1791 this served the adjoining burial ground of the church of St James Piccadilly. In 1871 it became the church for the new parish of St James, Hampstead Road.

St James Hampstead Road, compiled by Frederick Teague Cansick c.1880s. Microfilm UTAH 709.

St James Hampstead Road 1789-1853, compiled by Jean Alexander (North Middlesex Family History Society) 1986. Typed copy of the Cansick inscriptions.

St John Hampstead [Church Row]

St John Hampstead 1870. Microfilm UTAH 707.

St John Hampstead, compiled by James Milward 1881. Microfilm UTAH 707.

St John Hampstead, compiled by L.B. Snell [n.d.]. Covers the surnames 'A', 'B' and 'P'. Microfilm UTAH 707/708.

St John Hampstead, compiled by the Camden History Society 1976-1986. Survey forms, indexes and maps with other associated documents. Microfiche, except maps.

St John the Baptist Kentish Town

Index to monumental inscriptions and burial registers of St John the Baptist Kentish Town, compiled by Mollie Newman, Doreen Wilcocks and Valerie Payne (North Middlesex Family History Society) 1986. Typed copy of the Cansick inscriptions.

St Martin Camden Town [St Martin in the Fields]

St Martin's Burial Ground, Camden Town, compiled by Frederick Teague Cansick 1888. Microfilm UTAH 709.

St Michael Highgate and Highgate School

St Michael Highgate and Highgate School Chapel, compiled by H.N. Blanco White (North Middlesex Family History Society) [1990]

St Pancras (Old) Church

St Pancras (New) Church was built in 1822 and the registers for the parish of St Pancras were transferred to this 'new' church. Only in 1863 did the 'old' church become a separate parish with its own registers. Therefore a burial in the 'old' church ground will in fact be shown in the new church registers.

St Pancras Old Church and Churchyard, compiled by Frederick Teague Cansick 1877, 1880. Microfilm UTAH 708.

Other churches 

Various churches in St Pancras, compiled by Frederick Teague Cansick 1889. Microfilm UTAH 709.

The churches included are St Pancras (Old) Church; St John the Baptist Kentish Town; St Pancras (New) Church; St Katherine Regent's Park; St Michael Highgate; The Foundling Hospital; [National] Scotch Church, Regent Square; Wesleyan Chapel, King’s Cross; Ebenezer Chapel, Kentish Town; Congregational Church, Kentish Town; Pratt Street Church; Holy Trinity, Clarence Road; St Aloysius Chapel, Somers Town; St Ann Brookfield; St James Chapel, Hampstead Road.

St Pancras (Old) Church, St Pancras (New) Church and St John the Baptist Kentish Town, compiled by Mollie Newman and Doreen Willocks (North Middlesex Family History Society) 1988.

St Pancras (Old) Church, St |Pancras (New) Church and St John the Baptist Kentish Town, compiled by Mollie Newman and Doreen Willocks (North Middlesesx Family History Society) 1986.