Refill Station Camden
What is the Refill Station
We have teamed up with Hemingway Design to build Refill Station Camden—our first trailer stall made from reclaimed and recycled materials.
Refill Station Camden sells unpackaged grains, liquids and cleaning products to customers with their own reusable bags, mugs or boxes. Biodegradable, recyclable or reusable storage containers are also be available.
We are partnering with local entrepreneurs, businesses, and market traders to help promote and sell local, ethical products and services to Camden residents at affordable prices.
Where can I find the Refill Station
From January 2020, Refill Station Camden is mainly based at Queen’s Crescent Market.
Refill station Camden will first appear at our 'Eco-Festive’ pop-up markets each with around 20 stalls (from 10m-4pm) on:
- 23 January, 11am–3pm—Queen’s Crescent Market, Kentish Town, NW5
- 24 January, 10.30am–3.30pm—Chalton Street Market>, Somers Town, NW1
- 25 January, 11am–3pm—Malden Road and —Queen’s Crescent, Kentish Town NW5
- 29 January—Pancras Square Library, 5 Pancras Square N1C
- 30 January, 11am–3pm—Malden Road and —Queens Crescent, Kentish Town NW5
- 6 February, 11am–3pm—Malden Road and —Queens Crescent, Kentish Town NW5
- 8 February, 11am–3pm—Malden Road and —Queens Crescent, Kentish Town NW5
- 12 February—Pancras Square Library, 5 Pancras Square N1C