Skip to main content

Hostels for homeless single people with support needs

This is the improved Camden website. Tell us what you think.

Hostels for homeless single people with support needs

Contact us 

If you're homeless or at risk of being homeless then you should contact us. If you're rough sleeping, contact Routes off the Streets.

What happens next

If you are a single person with support needs, we will advise you on your housing options, which may include  access to the Adult Pathway services. Your support needs could include: 

  • mental health including trauma
  • substance misuse
  • domestic abuse

The Adult Pathway helps their residents to access the right support and to progress towards independent living. They receive support and advice relating to:

  • drug or alcohol use 
  • physical and mental health
  • new skills and qualifications
  • voluntary or paid work
  • improving your important relationships
  • moving on from the Adult Pathway 

Independent support and advice

Contact the following organisations for independent advice: