About the library
In response to the coronavirus crisis Holborn Library will be closed until further notice.
We will continue to review government advice and will update residents if further changes need to be made.
32-38 Theobalds Road
Monday – Thursday: closed
• books, DVDs, talking books, periodicals, magazines, newspapers
• PCs, photocopiers, printers, free Wi-Fi
• study space
• children’s library with rhyme time session
• local studies centre - contains over 200,000 items on the history of the borough
• local history exhibitions and events
For library enquiries call 020 7974 4444 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.