Energise and Get Wise
Energise and Get Wise is a free, easy and fun way to help your child move more this summer and continue their learning over the school holidays.
The programme runs from 29th July – 31st August and by registering you’ll receive:
- Access to our digital activity tracker, Race To Health, for children to log their physical activity minutes and be a part of the race to join Max on his journey in becoming King of the Wild Things (based on the Story, Where The Wild Things Are by Maurice Sendak)
- Regular updates on local, free or low cost activities for the family to enjoy and encouragement to keep moving and learning throughout the school holidays
- Unlimited free swimming at Camden’s Leisure Centres for your child with a parent/guardian
- Entry to a prize draw for all children who complete the race on the Race To Health portal
- Free activity cards with tips and challenges for moving more at home which are available at Camden’s Leisure Centres
Energise and Get Wise is here to support your child to keep motivated throughout the school holidays. You’ll be sent regular updates on local activities based on the activities you’re interested in and near to you. From information on your local community festival to your nearest tennis court or the top children’s books to loan from our libraries to healthy eating workshops, you’ll be up to date with the best activities to Energise and Get Wise over the summer.
Registering for Energise and Get Wise is easy and takes less than 5 minutes. Head to our online registration form and you’ll be sent your child’s bespoke login details for the Race To Health online activity tracker.