It is important that you keep your details up to date on the housing register. Please tell us about any changes in your circumstances including a:
- medical condition
- risk to your safety that affects your ability to remain at home
- new addition to your family such as a child or grandparent
- anyone leaving your household
- change of contact details
While we check this information, you will not be able to bid for properties.
Before you start
You will need:
- your housing application number which is also your User ID number used to bid on Home Connections
- the date of birth of everyone listed on your application
The form may take about 20 minutes to complete.
Cancel your application
If you no longer need council housing you can cancel your entry on the housing register.
To cancel your housing application, you will need your application reference number.