Try-A-Bike loans in Camden
Our free bicycle loan scheme is for those who want to experience the advantages of cycling but do not yet have a bike of their own.
Loan bikes are available for around 30 days must be returned after a set period (around 30 days) and are not available for purchase.
There has never been a better time to give cycling a go - roads are being made safer for walking and cycling all across Camden.
Try-A-Bike is open to adults (18 years and over) who live, work or study in London Borough of Camden. Deposit payment and proof of identity required. Borrowers must store bikes securely overnight and are responsible for their safe use. Bike loans include locks and lights.
We offer free cycle road safety training, too. Cycle with confidence - register for one of our training courses before or during your Try-A-Bike loan.
We also work with the following scheme:
Try Before You Bike is a user-friendly scheme that is specifically designed to encourage people to cycle.
- pay monthly for an e-cargo bike with an easy to order process
- free friendly delivery to your door with accessories (helmet, lights and lock) and an induction session to familiarise you with the bike
- no deposit or hidden fees
- affordable purchase options and Cycle To Work available
- free collection if you decide the bike is not for you
- support and encouragement given to help you get confident on the roads
Sign up with Peddle My Wheels who run the programme on our behalf