Report street damage or a cleaning issue: Street furniture

Your details

Please state 'yes' or 'no'

Location of the problem

Use the Street Search button to find your address
Is the problem on a Camden Council housing estate?

Street furniture

Please select one of the following

Benches, cycle stands, gates, etc

Which one of these items are you reporting as damaged?

A site visit will be made to inspect the damaged item that you are reporting. Our contractor may be asked to repair, remove or replace the item depending on the damage.

If a replacement item is needed it may take up to six weeks to be ordered and installed.

Request a new Alley Gate

Please provide details of your request

This request usually covers private roads.

Erecting an ally gate on a private road would normally require planning permission and in some cases conservation area planning consent in these instances you would need to make a planning application.

For more information please contact our planning advice and information team

Ally gates are not usually allowed on roads which are public highway, however, we would be happy to look at any request and respond to it on an individual basis.

Request a new cycle stand

Please provide details of request

Submit form

Enter your email address if you would like to receive a copy of this form

Repairs take up to seven working days to complete. We will make the area safe within 24 hours of you reporting this problem.