Report street damage or a cleaning issue: Manholes and Utility Cabinets

Your details

Please state 'yes' or 'no'

Location of the problem

Use the Street Search button to find your address
Is the problem on a Camden Council housing estate?

Manholes and Utility Cabinets

Please select one of the following
Please specify if the manhole is on a road or pavement
What is the problem with the manhole
If there is a problem with door, please specify the problem

We will inspect the site to assess the damage, and where we feel the situation is dangerous, we will attempt to ensure that it is made safe within 2 hours.

It is the responsibility of the apparatus owners to fix the cabinet. We will contact the utility that own the apparatus and request that it is fixed.

Submit form

Enter your email address if you would like to receive a copy of this form