Skip to main content

Report a hazard in your privately rented home

This is the improved Camden website. Tell us what you think.

Report a hazard in your privately rented home

Problems we can help with

  • Identifying hazards under the Housing Health and Rating System and bringing about improvements and repairs to remove those hazards
  • Urgent action to restore heating, hot water or to make dangerous electrical systems safe
  • Dampness from roof leaks, pipe leaks, rising damp, condensation and mould and dry rot infestations and improving heating systems or ventilation
  • Homes which are excessively cold due to poor insulation and heating that is inefficient and unaffordable
  • Some types of disrepair where a there is a risk to health and safety as the result of a hazard. Rotten or broken windows, bathrooms, kitchens and toilets that are inadequate or in severe disrepair
  • Broken and blocked drainage
  • Infestations of rats, mice, cockroaches, fleas and bedbugs
  • Disconnection of gas, water or electricity
  • Fire safety

If you are living in a privately rented home and would like to report a hazard under the Housing Health and Safety Rating System please submit an enquiry below or call us on 020 7974 4444

Report a hazard