Skip to main content

Which licence do I need?

This is the improved Camden website. Find out what's new.

Which licence do I need?

Use the licence finder on to check which licences you may need for your business:

Licence finder

Gambling, lotteries and charities

If you want to provide services for gambling, gaming machines or lotteries, go to gambling licences and permits to check if you need to apply for permission.