About your library
Highgate library is open for customers to browse and choose their own books, visit the children's library, and use our public computers.
You don’t need to book a computer in advance, PCs are allocated on a first-come, first-served basis. Access is limited to two hours per day.You can also scan, print and photocopy documents.
You can return any outstanding books, DVDs or CDs on loan within the opening hours.
We have recently started a number of children's activities, see the next page for details.
The library has a number of measures in place to keep customers and staff safe. For details, see: Keeping everyone safe. Because of the current situation, our services may change at short notice. For the latest information, see: Changes to library service.
- Monday: closed
- Tuesday to Wednesday: 10am to 5pm
- Thursday: 10am to 7pm
- Friday: closed
- Saturday: 10am to 4pm
- Sunday: closed
- Access to library PCs, photocopying and printing
- Browsing and choosing books in our adult and children's libraries
- Rhyme time, Singing stories, toy library and children's chess club
- Friends of Highgate Library
For library enquiries call 020 7974 4444 or email email@example.com.