About the library
Highgate library is open for customers to browse and choose their own books, visit the children's library, and use our public computers and our study spaces.
You don’t need to book a computer in advance, PCs are allocated on a first come, first served basis. Access is limited to four hours per day. You can also scan, print and photocopy documents.
You can return any outstanding books, DVDs or CDs on loan within the opening hours.
We also offer a range of activities for our library users, see: What's on this month..
The library has a number of measures in place to keep customers and staff safe.
Our services may change at short notice. For the latest information, see: Library news.
- Monday: closed
- Tuesday to Wednesday: 10am to 5pm
- Thursday: 10am to 7pm
- Friday: closed
- Saturday: 10am to 4pm
- Sunday: closed
See the Library opening times around public holidays.
- Access to library PCs, photocopying and printing
- Browsing and choosing books in our adult and children's libraries
- Rhyme time, Singing stories, toy library and children's chess club
- Friends of Highgate Library
For library enquiries call 020 7974 4444 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.