Skip to main content

Hazardous waste collection

This is the improved Camden website. Tell us what you think.

Hazardous waste collection

Do not put dangerous waste or chemicals in your household waste and do not pour it down your drains. Dangerous or hazardous waste must be collected separately. 

This can include: 

  • solvents 
  • paints 
  • poisons 
  • oils  
  • asbestos  

Apply for a collection 

If you need to get rid of items such as these, you can apply for a hazardous waste collection. 

You will need to supply your Council Tax number to apply.  

Apply for a hazardous waste collection 

Donate reusable paint and varnish 

You can donate paint and varnish that can be reused, by taking it to Regis Road Reuse and Recycling Centre 

Find out more about paint reuse