Pay for garden waste collections
Pay to have your garden waste collected every week. You can share collections with neighbours.
Subscription costs are as follows:
- £75 for a 12 month service
- £60 for a 9 month service
Reduced rates are available for Camden residents aged 65 or older, or those in receipt of 100% Council Tax Support.
Each subscription will provide you with three white garden waste bags or one brown garden waste wheelie bin.
Subscriptions start on 1 April and end on 31 March. To subscribe to the garden waste collection service part way through the year or to apply for a concessionary subscription please call Veolia on 020 3567 8105.
Where to put your garden waste
You should put your garden waste:
- in your three white bags or brown wheelie bin
- outside the address you used when you registered for collections by 7am on collection day
- within one metre of the front boundary entrance of the property
Garden waste that doesn't fit in your bags or bin won't be collected.
What goes in your garden waste
- grass cuttings
- dead flowers
- garden prunings
- leaves and bark
We can’t collect:
- soil or rubble
- plant pots
- large tree cuttings
- food waste
- any other general rubbish
Composting is cheap, energy-efficient and can improve your soil.
You can buy subsidised compost bins from £5 plus delivery at Get Composting: