Financial support for workers

If you need extra financial support please read all of the advice on our ‘Financial support for residents’ page to find out what support you’re eligible for and how to apply for it.

If you are worried about your ability to pay tax

If you are worried about being able to pay tax as a result of Coronavirus, call HMRC’s dedicated helpline on 0800 0159 559.

If you are on a zero-hours contract and worried about finances

If you’re on a zero-hours contract, you’ll be able to access Universal Credit and the new Employment Support Allowance.

If you have been made redundant 

If you have recently lost your job, please read all of the advice on this page to check you are receiving all of the benefits you're entitled to, and to find out how to apply for them. If you've been offered more than one redundancy package and you need advice, you can call Citizens Advice Camden on 0808 278 7835. If you are struggling in any way though, we are here to help. You can speak to us by calling 020 7974 4444 (option 9).