Your home will be exempt from Council Tax if you or your dependent is a member of a visiting force.

The dependent must not be a British Citizen or a permanent resident in the United Kingdom.

If you're sub-letting part of your home to a member of a visiting forces, you may be entitled to a discount.

How to apply

Email us at to apply.

You will need

You will need to send us a copy of the certificate issued to you under Section 11 Visiting Forces Act 1952 by your government.