Support we offer
Coronavirus (COVID-19) update - 13 October
Early years education and childcare providers, including nurseries and childminders, are open for all children, in line with Government guidance.
Community midwifery clinics are continuing in our children’s centres. Please contact your midwife directly if you have any questions.
Early help for families is available, with some services offering face to face meetings. However, many of these services remain over the phone and online. If you have any questions, please contact your nursery or children’s centre on the numbers below, where staff will be happy to advise you.
- Regents Park Children’s Centre: 020 7974 8934
- Harmood Children’s Centre: 020 7974 8961
- Agar Children’s Centre: 020 7974 4789
- Langtry Nursery: 020 7974 3252
- Gospel Oak Nursery: 020 7974 3484
- 1A Children’s Centre: 020 7974 7038
- Konstam Nursery: 020 7974 3721
- Hampden Nursery: 020 7974 2841.
Kilburn Grange Children’s Centre remains closed due to building works but is due to reopen for a range of Sure Start services this autumn.
You can join Camden’s Health and Wellbeing Team from your own home for virtual Starting Solids / Starting Solids Next Steps Sessions or Families for Life sessions. Book your place on any of these sessions here
Camden Sure Start services
Camden Sure Start supports you from the moment you know you’re expecting, through pregnancy and birth, until your child is 5 years old. Read our leaflet and watch our videos to find out more:
Join our courses and drop-in sessions
Healthy start vitamins
Healthy Start in St Pancras and Somers Town
Health visiting and family support
- family support (home visiting and 1-1 advice)
- parenting support (1-1 and groups) and child psychotherapy
- mental health services for parents
- children’s speech and language therapy
- housing advice
Bump to Baby Group
A group for new and expecting parents, focusing on becoming a parent and bonding with your baby.
Bump to baby leaflet (PDF)
Bump to baby video:
Refer yourself to a maternity service
Information for young parents
Training, volunteering, work and help with benefits
- Employability and help with benefits leaflet (PDF)
- Parent Champions leaflet (PDF)
- Early years volunteering opportunities (PDF)