What is the Camden Lettings service?
Why you should work with Camden Lettings
Camden Lettings work with over 400 letting agents and landlords, providing a reliable and efficient lettings service. There are many benefits when working with Camden Lettings – listed below. You will also be supporting your community and helping hundreds of people at risk of homelessness during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- We offer a generous financial incentive
- We can help you avoid having empty properties that make no income for you, maximise rent and let out your property quickly
- We do not charge any lettings or admin fees
- You will have a choice of tenants so you can decide who is most suited for your property
- You will receive a free London Landlord Accreditation Scheme (LLAS) voucher worth £100
- You’ll receive ongoing support and advice throughout the life of the tenancy
All prospective tenants will:
- Attend tenants' training about paying rent, utility bills and council tax on time, as well as advising on the landlord’s responsibilities
- Undergo checks, housing and credit history
- Get support through a dedicated in house service with support staff ready to assist tenants as they move. The team provide guidance on finances, utilities and managing universal credit and other claims.