Are you worried about a child?
If you are worried a child or young person is at risk of, or has suffered significant harm, please contact the Children and Families Contact service.
Phone: 020 7974 3317
Out of office hours (after 5pm, weekends and bank holidays): 020 7974 4444
Children and Families Contact Service
The Children and Families Contact Service is a multi-agency team that incorporates the Multi-agency Safeguarding Hub (MASH) team and the First Stop Early Help team. The Contact service is responsible for:
- processing all referrals and requests for children’s social care services
- making decisions on the most suitable response based on the child’s needs and the level of risk
- passing on referrals to the most appropriate service
Camden Safeguarding Children Partnership
Camden Safeguarding Children’s Partnership (CSCP) is responsible for ensuring agencies work together effectively to safeguard the welfare of Camden children. Three statutory safeguarding partners lead the CSCP:
- Camden Council
- Camden Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG)
- North Central Borough Command Unit (BCU) of the London Metropolitan Police