Subscribe to email alerts for the latest service information and updates.
You can receive alerts about:
You can receive email and text message alerts about emergencies in Camden. Messages will be jointly issued by Camden Police and us. You will not be charged for any messages you receive.
When you sign up to receive alerts, you will automatically be added to the distribution list for Camden-wide incidents. You will also be able choose to receive alerts for one or more wards in the borough for localised emergencies.
How do I sign-up?
You will need a valid email address to sign up. If you don’t have one already you can get one for free from services such as Google, Yahoo or Microsoft
Please note that emergency alerts may be issued at unsociable hours, should an incident occur and urgent action is required.
Under what circumstances would a message be issued?
Messages would be sent following one of the following:
- a terrorist or suspected terrorist incident that has occurred in the borough or which impacts upon the borough
- major transportation accident (e.g. train / tube derailment or crash)
- major fire / explosion
- widespread flooding affecting large parts of the borough or issuing of an extreme weather warning for Camden
- widespread power failure affecting large parts of the borough
- significant transport disruption e.g. due to severe weather
- protests, marches or other organised events which have the potential to cause disruption
Parking bay suspensions alerts
You can receive email notifications of parking bay suspensions on specified street(s) or controlled parking zone (CPZ) that are due for suspension within the next 14 days.
You will also receive reminder emails for parking bay suspensions due to start within the next two days.
Search for parking suspensions
License application alerts
Search for licensing applications
Subscribe to planning email alerts by address or ward