Members of international headquarters and defence organisations, and their dependents, are not counted when we work out how many adults live in a property.

The person who pays the Council Tax on this property may be entitled to a discount.

How to apply

To apply, you will need to provide us with a letter on headed paper to confirm the person is a member of an international headquarter or defence organisation.

You can send the letter to