Green Spaces team
Contact email@example.com for queries relating to trees such as a fallen tree, broken branch, memorial trees in Camden.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for queries relating to:
- Play equipment - fault reporting, inspections and maintenance
- Outdoor gym equipment - fault reporting, inspections and maintenance
- Multi use games area - fault reporting, inspections and maintenance
- Gardening and horticulture within our parks
- On site staff (contractors idverde)
- Planned improvement works in parks
- Maintenance of dog runs
Contact email@example.com for queries relating to:
- Anti-social behaviour
- Food growing in parks
- Friends of parks local groups
- Communications ie noticeboards, banners, posters
- Commemorative benches
- Park opening/closing
- Mobile catering opportunities
- Issues with dogs
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for queries relating to investment projects currently taking place in parks and green spaces, or to share ideas/suggestions for future projects within our Green Space Investment Programme.
Contact email@example.com for queries relating to events in parks, fitness groups with more than 5 participants, filming/photography in parks.
Other routes for reporting
Rough sleeping in parks can be reported to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dog faeces/excess litter/overflowing litter bins - report via Love Clean Streets app.
Crime - report to police via 101 or if an emergency 999.