Helping to minimise the impact of construction
Sometimes we require developers and contractors to prepare a Construction Management Plan (CMP) to help minimise the impact of construction.
Steps to submitting a CMP:
You must account for timescales of CMPs in construction programmes and contracts.
- consult with the local community around a site before submitting a draft CMP (takes at least 2 weeks): community liaison guidance (PDF)
- read the Camden Minimum Requirements (PDF)
- read the Guide for Contractors Working in Camden
- prepare your CMP: Construction Management Plan (CMP) pro-forma (Word)
- submit CMP to: email@example.com (can take 3 months or more to approve, depending on the nature of proposal and the amount of revision required)
As part of Section 106 agreement, we apply a formal charge to support the implementation of Construction and Demolition Management Plans: