Changes happening to you and the people you live with

Once you start receiving housing benefit or a council tax reduction, you must tell us about any changes happening to you and the people you live with. Small changes can affect the amount of benefit or council tax reduction that you’re entitled to.

In addition to completing the online change in circumstances form, you must also provide evidence of your new changes. The form will tell you what to provide

Providing photographs or scans of documents when you complete your application will speed up the process. Information that cannot be clearly read will cause delays. If you do not provide all evidence within one month, we may decide that you are not entitled to benefit or a reduction.
You must complete one or more of these forms if you or your partner:

Change in circumstance form

While completing  your application, you can save the form and continue it later, using the reference number and password displayed when you click save. If you have provided an email address, these details will also be emailed to you.

Delay in telling us about a change in your circumstances can lead to loss of benefit. You can manage and view your benefits using your Camden Account

Trying to get more benefit than you are entitled to, by giving false information or by failing to tell us about a change of circumstance, can lead to prosecution.