Other ways to resolve a noise problem


If you can't resolve the issue by speaking to your neighbour, you can get help from a mediation service.

An impartial person will listen to each side and help you reach an agreement.  There are various mediation services across London.

Camden Council tenants should contact their housing officer who can put them in touch with a mediation service provider free of charge.

Legal action

If it is not possible to resolve a noise issue with a neighbour, you can also take legal action against the neighbour.

Would you like to provide feedback?(Click to show feedback form)

Please rate this page to help us improve Please don't include your contact details as we are unable to provide responses via this form. To get in touch please click here.

Please select one of the options.

Thank you for your feedback.