What is the Parent Council?
It is a place where you can:
- meet other Camden parents and carers
- find out more about how Camden Council works
- give feedback and share your views on local issues
- help shape and influence Camden Council and our partners’ priorities and services
- help plan the annual Celebrating Parents and Carers event.
The events, sessions and meetings are informal and relaxed. Some of them are led by parents and carers, collaborating with Camden Council to set agendas, chair meetings and decide how they are run.We value what Camden dads, mums and carers have to say. You can be involved as much or as little as you like – just come along and listen if you want to.
Who is it for?
The Parent Council is for all dads, mums and carers in the borough of Camden who have children aged 0 to 19 (or up to 25 if your child has learning difficulties, disabilities or both).
When and where do we meet?
We use various venues across Camden so we can involve a wide range of parents and carers on topics that matter to them.
What happens to my children?
We can arrange for a qualified crèche worker to look after your children.