Apply for a premises licence

Terms and conditions

Please read the terms and conditions before starting your licence application.

You may need a premises licence if you want to:

  • sell or supply alcohol
  • provide entertainment such as live or recorded music, or dancing
  • sell hot food or drink between 11 pm and 5 am

You will have to pay a fee (the amount depends on the non-domestic rateable value of the venue).

Before you start

You will need to submit:

  • a detailed plan of the venue
  • A consent form signed by the designated premises supervisor (DPS). This can be you or another person, but the DPS must have a personal licence.

Apply for a premises licence below:

What happens next

After you apply, we will carry out a public consultation for 28 days. If we receive any objections, we will refer your application to a licensing panel hearing. Otherwise, we will grant your licence.

Would you like to provide feedback?(Click to show feedback form)

Please rate this page to help us improve Please don't include your contact details as we are unable to provide responses via this form. To get in touch please click here.

Please select one of the options.

Thank you for your feedback.