Starting a business

Licensing and permits

To start-up and operate certain businesses, you may need to apply for a licence or permit from Camden Council.  

Licences are necessary if you want to sell alcohol, run a taxi firm, run a pet shop or sell explosives and for many more areas.  

Would you like to provide feedback?(Click to show feedback form)

Please rate this page to help us improve Please don't include your contact details as we are unable to provide responses via this form. To get in touch please click here.

Please select one of the options.

Thank you for your feedback.