Adoption in Camden

Comments, complaints and suggestions

We want to provide the best possible service to prospective adopters. If an adopter or someone using (or planning to use) our service is unhappy with an aspect of our service, or a decision we make, they can make a complaint. Most people don’t like to complain but sometimes things do go wrong, or you may feel that there is a better way of doing them. If you tell us about it we can try to put things right.

It is the responsibility of the staff and managers in the permanent placements team to try to put right any concerns that you may have.

If the complaint relates to services provided to a child or young person then the Children Act complaints procedure must be followed. The child or young person involved in the complaint will then be entitled to an advocate to support and represent them in the process.

You can get advice on making a complaint by contacting the supporting people directorate complaints officer

Would you like to provide feedback?(Click to show feedback form)

Please rate this page to help us improve Please don't include your contact details as we are unable to provide responses via this form. To get in touch please click here.

Please select one of the options.

Thank you for your feedback.