Data Protection in Camden - your rights

Right to rectification

You have the right to ask Camden to rectify or correct your personal data if what we hold is inaccurate or incomplete.  We must do this without undue delay, although the maximum time is still a month. See what rights does the new law give me and how do I exercise them?

 Please note Camden must only change facts that are wrong, things like your date of birth or marital status.  It does not have to change opinions that you feel are wrong such as a social worker’s professional opinion. However, you can ask us to add a statement to our records giving your point of view in these cases. 

Would you like to provide feedback?(Click to show feedback form)

Please rate this page to help us improve Please don't include your contact details as we are unable to provide responses via this form. To get in touch please click here.

Please select one of the options.

Thank you for your feedback.