Local social fund

Changes in social fund benefits from 1 April 2013

Budgeting Advances

Budgeting Loans continue to be available from the DWP until you are moved on to the new Universal Credit system. You will then have access to Budgeting Advances instead of Loans: www.gov.uk/budgeting-loans or contact your local jobcentre plus

Short Term Advances

Crisis Loan alignment payments and other Crisis Loans paid due to issues with benefit have been replaced by a new national scheme of Short Term Advances. This is available from the DWP: contact your local jobcentre plus

Would you like to provide feedback?(Click to show feedback form)

Please rate this page to help us improve camden.gov.uk. Please don't include your contact details as we are unable to provide responses via this form. To get in touch please click here.

Please select one of the options.

Thank you for your feedback.