Temporary event notice

Terms and conditions

Please read the terms and conditions before starting your licence application.

Apply for a temporary event notice

You will need a temporary event notice (TEN) if you want to:

  • sell or supply alcohol
  • provide entertainment such as live or recorded music, or dancing
  • sell hot food or drink between 11pm and 5am

You will have to pay a fee of £21.

There are some restrictions:

  • The event cannot have more than 499 people present at any time (including staff)
  • The event cannot last longer than 7 days (168 hours)

To hold an event in a public space, you must also get permission from our events team.

Apply for a temporary event notice below:

What happens next

Our environmental health team and the police have 3 days to check your application.

If they object to your application, we will refer your application to a licensing panel hearing. If you are applying for a late TEN we will refuse your application.

If we don’t receive any objections within 3 days, we will approve your TEN by email.

Would you like to provide feedback?(Click to show feedback form)

Please rate this page to help us improve camden.gov.uk. Please don't include your contact details as we are unable to provide responses via this form. To get in touch please click here.

Please select one of the options.

Thank you for your feedback.