Oracle Supplier Portal
The London Borough of Camden's new Accounts Payable service is known as Oracle Supplier Portal.
This portal will provide several benefits for our Suppliers and will enable them to carry out the following tasks:
- view their remittance advices online
- view their purchase orders online
- view and maintain their supplier record (bank account and contact information)
- submit invoices online
- submit PDF invoices by email
All suppliers will be contacted in due course to inform them when they will be transitioning to the new system.
Before you log on
We recommend using either Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome to access the Oracle Supplier Portal:
Enabling pop-up windows will improve your experience. Use the links below to learn how:
There are four ways to submit your invoices, some will require that you complete online supplier registration:
- Internet Supplier Portal (ISP) – submit invoices online
- Automated Invoice Processing (AIP) – PDF invoices by email
- File Based Integration (FBI) – XML or PSV file
- Manual – paper invoices by post (utility companies and legal suppliers only)
Online supplier registration
To register for our online service you will first need to be a set up as Camden supplier.
Please email email@example.com for more information on the supplier creation process.
Existing suppliers Finastra hub, Scan and Capture will have already been contacted about their connection methods. Please proceed to the relevant sections to submit your invoices.
For more information, please visit our e-invoicing support page (see related pages), here you will find guides on how register for the supplier portal, request password resets and much more.
How to submit your invoices
All invoices and credit notes must be submitted electronically:
- Internet Supplier Portal [ISP] - submit invoices online
- Automated Invoice Processing [AIP] - PDF invoices by email
- File Based Intergration [FBI] - XML or PSV file
Please note that some suppliers have been given access to submit their invoices to a specific postal address.
For more information please visit Camden's new e-invoicing service web page.