Book a bulky waste collection
In response to the coronavirus crisis, our bulky waste collection service has been suspended until further notice. Please keep large items at home until the service is able to start again. Please avoid doing big clear-outs while at home, which will create more rubbish and recycling for our collection teams – this will help us to maintain a good service for everyone.
We can collect large items (bulky waste) that don’t fit in your bin, including:
- beds or mattresses
- fridges or freezers
- rubbish - for example garden waste
How to book
Call Veolia on 020 3567 8105 to book a collection.
You will need to provide:
- the address
- what needs collecting
- when you’d like it collected
Please note we will only be able to collect items from the kerbside. If you need help moving your items to the kerbside, please speak to a member of the team about it when you call
- £10 for 1 or 2 large electrical items
- £25 for 1 to 5 items (or up to 20 black bags)
- £50 for 6 to 10 items (or up to 40 black bags)
- £75 for 11 to 15 items (or up to 60 black bags)
You get two free collections a year if you’re a Camden resident and are aged 65 and over, or receive the maximum Council Tax Reduction.