Book a bulky waste collection
Bulky waste collections
We can collect large items (bulky waste) that don’t fit in your bin, including:
• beds or mattresses
• broken furniture, like sofas or chairs
• extra bags of rubbish
How to book a bulky waste collection
Contact Veolia on 020 3567 8105 to book a collection.
You will need to provide details on the address for collection and what needs collecting.
Please note, we will only be able to collect items:
- from outside your home at street level – we are not able to collect from inside your home.
- during the week (Monday - Friday)
Help to move items outside to the edge of your property (or the arranged collection point) can be provided by a separate handyperson service (charges apply, free if referred by our WISH Plus service).
- £25 for 1 to 5 items (or up to 20 black bags)
- £50 for 6 to 10 items (or up to 40 black bags)
- £75 for 11 to 15 items (or up to 60 black bags)
Large electrical items can be collected for free by Clearabee, or also by Veolia for a separate charge:
- £10 for 1 or 2 large electrical items
You get two free collections a year if you’re a Camden resident and are aged 65 and over, or receive 100% Council Tax Support.
Private waste collectors can be used, but you have a legal responsibility to check beforehand that they are a licensed waste carrier and will make sure that your waste is dealt with safely and legally.
LoveJunk is an online marketplace that can match you to nearby licensed waste carriers and reuse charities.