Brexit: Is your business ready for EU/UK transition?

New rules come into place for businesses on the 1 January 2021, when the UK transition from the EU ends.
You need an EORI number if you move goods between Great Britain (England, Scotland and Wales) and the EU.  If you move goods to or from Northern Ireland, you may also need an EORI number.

Get an EORI number

Find out how to prepare your business for the end of the Brexit transition.

If you plan to do any of the activities below from 1 January 2021, you will need to follow the specific guidance:

Import goods from the EU
Export goods to the EU
Export animals or animal products 
Export health certificate 
Export food, drink and agricultural products  
Export services to the EU 
Transport goods by road
Move goods between Ireland and Northern Ireland