At our development management (DM) forum you can find out about and comment on proposals for large developments in the borough before an application is submitted.
Under normal circumstances we would hold the meeting in person at a local venue.
We have decided to hold our next DM Forum online. You will not need to download any special software, but you will need to register in advance to attend the meeting.
When: Thursday 25 June
At: 7pm to 9pm.
About: Belgrove House (Kings Cross Post Office),13-21 Euston Road, NW1 2RY and Acorn House, 314-320 Grays Inn Road, WX1X 8DP.
What are the proposals for the buildings?
Belgrove House, 13-21 Euston Road, NW1 2RY
Redevelopment as a part 5, part 10 storey building for:
- use as office, research and laboratory for the life sciences sector, with
- public access at ground floor level, to café and shops, an auditorium and step-free entrance to King’s Cross LUL station to replace of the two tube boxes on Euston Road.
Acorn House, 314-320 Gray’s Inn Road, WC1X 8DP
Redevelopment as a part 6, part 9 storey building to provide:
- 33 affordable housing units;
- affordable office space;
- shop at ground and basement level together with cycle parking facilities; and
- an external playspace for under-5s at level 6, a community room with kitchenette and landscaped terrace for residents at level 9.
How do I register to attend the meeting?
You will need to register online here
Where can I find more information about the proposals?
The developer has a consultation website which has images and presentations about their proposals. https://belgroveacorn.co.uk/