Interested in a Camden Apprenticeship?
Camden Apprenticeships is an award winning service that has created almost 900 apprenticeship vacancies since it was set up in 2010.
Who is our service for?
Our service is for people aged 16+ who are Camden residents, former Camden secondary school students or Camden care leavers.
What support do we provide?
We provide exclusive access to a range of apprenticeship opportunities both in the Council and with local employers.
Applicants take part in an assessment process to identify whether a role is right for them. Support is offered throughout all stages of the assessment process to give applicants the best chance of success, including CV guidance and feedback on interview technique.
The assessment process is used to decide when is the right time to progress applicants to final interview stage for a role that interests them.
Those who successfully access an apprenticeship can continue to contact the team at any point in their contract for information, advice or assistance.
What kind of apprenticeships do we have?
- We create apprenticeships both within Camden council and on behalf of local employers in a range of sectors.
- The types of apprenticeship on offer depend on employer demand. Business administration apprenticeships are the most common, but we create other apprenticeships as well. Apprenticeships are available throughout the year, in accordance with the needs of our employers.
- We offer different levels of apprenticeship, depending on the complexity of the role, but these normally range from level 2 up to level 4.
- You must be a Camden resident, former Camden secondary school student or Camden care leaver aged 16 or over to be eligible for our service. There is no upper age limit and graduates are also eligible.
- You must hold a British or European passport or have indefinite leave to remain in the UK.
- You do NOT need any previous qualifications but would need to meet the minimum English and maths levels for apprenticeships. We can assess candidates that have no formal qualifications or certificates to check you meet these minimum requirements.
If you are interested in apprenticeships and want to find out more:
- Please register with Camden Apprenticeships here if you have not done so already
- Complete our expression of interest form and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Once we receive your form, a member of the team will be in touch to explain next steps. We can also offer feedback and advice on your CV and interview technique to increase your chances of success.
Please remember that you must be a Camden resident, former Camden secondary school student or Camden care leaver to be eligible for our service.
If you require reasonable adjustments in order to make your application, please contact us to discuss how we can help: email@example.com or 020 7974 6474 or 3463.