Admin Receptionist - West Hampstead Medical Centre
- Salary: £236 per week (£6.15 per hour)
- Contract length: 15-18 months (dependent on the level of qualification)
- Hours: 38.25 hours per week
- Qualification: NVQ in Business Administration (Level 2 or 3)
- Based: West Hampstead
- Application deadline: Monday 20 May 2019
- Employer interview: TBC
- Start date: TBC (subject to references)
About West Hampstead Medical Centre
West Hampstead Medical Centre is a modern and busy doctor’s surgery offering a wide range of services to the local community such as GP appointments, nurse clinics, specialised clinics and antenatal and postnatal care.
Your tasks will include:
- Inputting patient data onto databases
- Carrying out photocopying and printing as required
- Greeting and helping patients on the front desk
- Making appointments for patients
- Dealing with medical queries
What kind of person do you need to be for this role?
- Do you present yourself professionally?
- Are you friendly, helpful and confident?
- Are you reliable and punctual with good attention to detail?
- Do you have a positive attitude towards teamwork?
- Do you have a keen interest in ICT?
To apply for this role, you must:
- Be a 16 + year old Camden resident/Camden care leaver/former Camden primary or secondary school student.
- Have been resident in the UK / EU for the last 3 years.
- Have relevant ID proving your right to work in the UK.
- Not already have a level 2 or higher qualification in Business Administration
How to apply
1. If you have not already done so, please register here.
2. Read the downloadable job description carefully: Apprentice Receptionist Administrator (PDF)
3. Visit the employer website to learn more about them: West Hampstead Medical Centre
4. Complete a CV form.
Send this, along with a covering email explaining why you want to apply for this apprenticeship, to email@example.com by 5pm on Monday 20 May 2019. Please use the subject heading 'West Hampstead Medical Centre'