What we can help with

The government's temporary ban on evictions has been extended to 31 March. Exemptions will remain in place for the most serious circumstances, including illegal occupation, anti-social behaviour and perpetrators of domestic abuse.

While the Council calls for this ban to be extended to protect our private renters, we are making support available to residents who may be concerned about the temporary ban on evictions ending.

We can help you

If you rent in Camden and have received a notice or if you have been told by your landlord that you need to leave please know that help is available to you. This includes:

  • support to prevent you from becoming homeless
  • advice about your rights as a private renter
  • talking to your landlord or letting agent on your behalf
  • advice on the financial support available to you.

Contact us

Visit: https://www.camden.gov.uk/at-risk-of-being-homeless or call us on 020 7974 5801 (9am-5pm, Monday-Friday) for more information.