Health and wellbeing course guide 2018-19
Westminster Kingsway College offer courses in your local community for all ages. You could learn something new and meet new friends at a community course in Camden.
Download: Health and wellbeing course guide 2018-19 (PDF)
Want to earn while learning or training? Got ambition but need more work experience?
If you live in Camden or you attended a Camden secondary school, contact Camden Apprenticeships.
An apprenticeship allows you to earn a salary, get work experience and complete a qualification at the same time. Camden Apprenticeships creates a wide range of roles, helping people of all ages (now no upper age limit) access their chosen careers.
See more information about apprenticeships.
Get into Learning! Free short courses and workshops
See information about free short courses and workshops for Camden residents aged 19 and over
Free employability courses
Develop your confidence to apply for work.
For more information contact Panchali Kar on 020 7255 4733 or email email@example.com
Free computer workshops from January-April 2019
More information on where you can learn to get started using a computer, mouse and keyboard or to learn a new skill on the computer
- Computer skills workshop – Tuesdays, 1pm-3pm (Adult Learning Centre, Netley Campus)
- Computer skills workshop – Tuesdays, 1pm-3pm (Latin American House)
- Computer skills workshop – Tuesdays, 2pm-4pm (Conway House)
- Computer skills workshop – Tuesdays, 7pm-9pm (Sidings Community Centre)
- Computer skills workshop – Wednesdays, 10am-12pm (SHELL)
- Computer skills workshop – Thursdays, 10am-12pm (Sidings Community Centre) – For Over 50s
- Computer skills workshop – Thursdays, 1pm-3pm (Sidings Community Centre)
- Computer skills workshop – Fridays, 10am-12pm (SHELL)
- Computer skills workshop – Fridays, 10am-12pm (Sidings Community Centre)
For more information, contact Camden Adult Community Services
IT volunteers needed
We are looking for volunteers to support residents to use computers to develop computer skills, access services and information, to keep in touch with friends and family and for leisure.
For more information or to book your place, contact Camden Adult Community Services
Parent Academy runs in seven schools across Camden. We work with parents and empower them to provide additional support at home with maths and English, so that their child can reach their academic potential.
Parents/carers get to create and take home fun activities that are mapped out against the National Curriculum, in line with what their child is learning at school.
We are currently in the following schools:
- Richard Cobden Primary School
- Netley Primary School
- St Patricks Primary School
- Kentish Town Primary School
- St Aloysius Infants and Juniors Primary School
- Rhyl Primary School
For more information, look out for a flyer, ask in your school or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you need careers advice?
Come along and get FREE careers advice from a qualified Advice & Guidance Officer who can provide one-to-one support with:
- Career options
- Links to local job opportunities
- Writing a CV
- Job searching and completing application forms
- Interview skills
- Information on further training
To book an appointment, contact David Hermanstein on 020 7388 7932 or 07908 845 154 or email@example.com
Contact Camden Adult Community Services