Learn something new for work, for everyday life or just for fun.
Classes are informal. Learners are supported by tutors experienced in teaching adults. Learning is tailored to meet individual needs and priorities.
Before joining a Camden adult community course we will give you:
- advice about which course(s) are right for you
- information about what you will learn on your chosen course(s)
- an assessment to find out if the course is right for you. We find out what you already know, what your learning priorities are and if you need extra support
When you are on a course you will get:
- an individual learning plan so that you learn what is important to you
- regular feedback from your tutor on how you’re progressing and how you can improve
- information about what you can go on to do after you have finished your course.
And if they are ready, learners can train to get a national qualification by joining some of our courses.