There are different types of parking permits available depending on your needs. Please click on the below links for further information on how to apply and purchase the relevant permit:
- business and trades people
- parking permission
- disabled person's blue or green permit
- electric vehicles
Upload your documents online
Why wait longer than necessary for your parking permit? You can now upload your documentation proof online reducing your wait time. Just log into your account online.
- if you have previously registered with an email address, use your email address and password to login
- if you have previously registered with us, but have not used your email address to complete the online activation process, or if you have never registered with us online, you will need to login using your existing permit account number/client ID (found on your account registration letter/email or permit renewal reminder letter)
Cancellation and refund of your permit
If you move out of Camden, dispose of, or sell your vehicle you can apply for a refund of your parking permit. To cancel your permit and request a refund you will need to use the link below and follow the instructions:
A refund will be calculated based on the number of full months remaining on your permit.
Please note: refunds can take up to a maximum of 28 days.
Parking permit charges
Today I want to...
Apply for services
Make payments online
Locate services online
Request services online
- MOT services for your vehicle
- Renew parking permits online
- Appeal against traffic fine/parking ticket
- Search for parking bay suspensions
- Search for works on my street
- Search for parking
- Congestion charging
- Contact parking services
- Report a street problem/request a street service
- Transport for London
- Green Camden