Parking permits are now accessed through the Camden Account. A simple, safe, and smart portal for residents where a range of services are available all in one place.
Renew your residents parking permit or apply for a new residents parking permit via the Camden Account and receive a £10 online discount.
- If you already have a Camden account get access to permits here
- If you have used our parking system before but do not have a Camden account get access to permits here
- If you are completely new to parking permits create an account and apply here
Types of parking permits
- business and trades people
- parking permission
- disabled person's blue or green permit
- electric vehicles
Upload your documents online
Why wait longer than necessary for your parking permit? You can now upload your documentation proof online reducing your wait time. Just log into your account online.
Cancellation and refund of your permit
If you move out of Camden, dispose of, or sell your vehicle you can apply for a refund of your parking permit. To cancel your permit and request a refund you will need to use the link below and follow the instructions:
A refund will be calculated based on the number of full months remaining on your permit.
Please note: refunds can take up to a maximum of 28 days.
Parking permit charges
Today I want to...
Apply for services
Make payments online
Locate services online
Request services online
- MOT services for your vehicle
- Renew parking permits online
- Appeal against traffic fine/parking ticket
- Search for parking bay suspensions
- Search for works on my street
- Search for parking
- Congestion charging
- Contact parking services
- Report a street problem/request a street service
- Transport for London
- Green Camden