Housing advice is the first stop for all Camden residents with a housing problem or who need to leave their current accommodation.
- Information on housing advice
You can find more specific information and advice of the following pages:
- I am a private tenant or home owner
- I live with friends or family
- I live in temporary or supported accommodation
- I am an older person
- I have a disability
- I am a young person
- I am being harassed in my property
If you are a private tenant affected by the housing benefit changes please contact the housing options and opportunities team
Private rented housing
The private sector can provide good quality accommodation in a location of your choice and available for you to move into straight away.
Council and social housing
There are lots of reasons you might want to find out more about your housing options as a council tenant.
The I am a council tenant page will provide you with information and advice – including options for downsizing to a smaller home.
You can also:
- Apply for housing or update your application using self assessment
- Self assessment - how do I apply?
- Place a bid on home connections
Property in London and especially in Camden is very expensive and this is why there is a range of low cost schemes to help you get on the first rung of the housing ladder.
Information for landlords
We are dedicated to providing an excellent service to all of our landlords and agents. That is why each year more than 300 landlords choose to rent their property through us.