Making an application
Before you apply, check that you need permission
Which type of permission do I need?
- Find the type of planning permission you need
What information do I need to provide with my application?
- Find out what information you need to provide
How much does it cost?
- View the list of fees (PDF) and how to pay or
- Calculate the fee using the planning portal fee calculator
How do I apply?
- Apply for planning permission on the national planning portal
How do I pay the fee?
By credit or debit card at the same time as making your application on the national
Over the phone by calling 020 7974 4444 and asking to speak to the planning department
By cheque made payable to “London Borough of Camden” – write the site address and application reference number on the back of the cheque
concerning and the reference number where applicable
By BACS transfer to: London Borough of Camden, NatWest Account. S/C: 50-30-03. Acc No. 24299480. Please use the Reference: Planning - followed by your application reference (YEAR/####/NEW) or portal reference number (PP-0###.....).