Camden’s Transport Strategy 2011
When it comes to transport, like all London boroughs, we face a variety of challenges, from increasing congestion to the growing significance of climate change.
Our Transport Strategy for 2011-31 sets out some of these challenges and outlines a range of policies and actions to address them.
You can download the full transport strategy here:
- download: Camden's transport strategy (PDF 16MB)
We undertook extensive consultation on the draft transport strategy during January and February 2011. We received 136 responses including written comments as well as completed questionnaire answers to specific questions.
A consultation report, providing information on the extent and the results of the consultation, as well as the changes that have been made to the final transport strategy, can be downloaded here:
- download: Consultation report (PDF 210KB)
Transport strategy appendices
- Download: Appendix A – policy influences
- Download: Appendix B – strategic transport infrastructure programme
- Download: Appendix C – LIP targets
Strategic environmental assessment
- Download: Strategic Environmental Assessment
- Download: Strategic Environmental Assessment - appendix A
- Download: Strategic Environmental Assessment - appendix B
- Download: Strategic Environmental Assessment - appendix C
- Download: Strategic Environmental Assessment - appendix D
- Download: Strategic Environmental Assessment - appendix E
Equalities Impact Assessment
- download: Equalities Impact Assessment
If you have any questions about Camden’s transport strategy, or if you would like further information, please contact the transport strategy team
Page last updated Apr 15, 2013 2:22 PM
Today I want to...
Apply for services
Make payments online
Locate services online
Request services online
- School travel plans
- Contact transport strategy team
- Report a street problem/request a street service
- Transport for London
- Green Camden