How do I renew a resident's parking permit?
If you hold a resident's permit, and your address and vehicle details have not changed since your last application you can renew your permit in the following ways:
Renew and manage your permit online
Apply and pay for your permit completely online - and save £10*
- login, renew and pay for your resident's parking permit online
- Enter your unique username (email address) and password that you were given when you first applied. If you've forgotten this you can contact us to get it or use the forgotten password link on the login page.
- Use the 'renew and top-up permits' link to renew your residents' permit
- Tick the declaration box stating that your details have not changed
- Make payment online by debit or credit card.
We will automatically update your electronic permit and you will receive either an email or written confirmation (depending on your contact preference).
*discount only applies to the emission based resident permit and not the resident electric vehicle and motorcycle permits.
Renewing with change of details
If your details have changed you need to update these with us. You can scan and upload your documents directly into your account. However you will need to phone us to facilitate the change.
Page last updated Feb 11, 2014 2:02 PM
Today I want to...
Apply for services
Make payments online
Locate services online
Request services online
- Renew parking permits online
- Appeal against traffic fine/parking ticket
- Search for parking bay suspensions
- Search for works on my street
- Search for parking
- Congestion charging
- Contact parking services
- Report a street problem/request a street service
- Transport for London
- Green Camden