Green badge permits
Disabled parking near the West End of London
The green badge scheme runs in conjunction with blue badge permits
If you have a blue badge you can still park in the green badge zone, but only in the blue badge parking bays, or in shared use loading/disabled bays (between 6.30pm and 8.30am daily and all day Sunday).
If you hold both a green and blue badge you can also park in green badge bays and shared use loading/disabled bays, as well as residents’, metered and pay-and-display bays, provided they are not suspended
As with the blue badge, you nominate up to three vehicles in which the green badge can be used in. You can use your green badge in any one vehicle at a time, and only on the days that you indicated on your green badge application form.
The green badge scheme operates near the West End of London, a heavily congested area with high demand for parking spaces. In this part of the borough the blue badge is only valid with a green badge.
Where is the green badge zone?
Who can apply?
To qualify for a green badge you must hold a blue badge and either:
- live in Camden in the green badge zone;
- work in Camden (full or part-time) in the green badge zone; or
- study in Camden (full or part-time) in the green badge zone.
How much does it cost?
If you are in paid work a fee of £30 per year is required.
How do I apply?
1. Complete the application form
2. Return your application form to us, along with copies of any necessary proofs (as outlined on the form)
- By post: Passenger and accessible transport team
London Borough of Camden,
PO Box 64175
- By fax: 020 7974 5540
- By email: email@example.com
3. Make payment
- By phone: (020 7974 5919), by debit or credit card, 9am-5pm, Monday - Friday
- By post: by cheque or postal order. All cheques must be made payable to: LONDON BOROUGH OF CAMDEN. Please write your name and address on the reverse side of the cheque.
We will renew your permit once we have received your application form, any necessary proofs and payment.
Page last updated Oct 24, 2013 12:14 PM
Today I want to...
Apply for services
Make payments online
Locate services online
Request services online
- Accessible transport
- Services for people with disabilities
- Parking and driving for disabled people (DirectGov website)
- My Journey
- Renew parking permits online
- Appeal against traffic fine/parking ticket
- Search for parking bay suspensions
- Search for works on my street
- Search for parking
- Congestion charging
- Contact parking services
- Report a street problem/request a street service
- Transport for London
- Green Camden