Blue badge parking permits
Who can apply?
Can I get a blue badge?
- download: Can I get a blue badge? (PDF 300KB)
If you do not receive an automatic qualification benefit it is likely that we will ask you to attend a mobility assessment with one of our occupational therapists.
If your condition/disability is temporary you will not be eligible for a Blue Badge.
Psychological or behavioural disability
Government regulations state that to be eligible for a Blue Badge, you must have a physical disability.
Blue badge eligibility checker
If you do not meet one of the above criteria but believe you may still be entitled to a blue badge, you will be required to attend an assessment with an occupational therapist appointed by us, to establish the extent of your impairment.
Organisations that transport disabled people who would meet one or more of the above criteria may also be eligible for a badge; however, this will be at the discretion of the issuing local authority.
Page last updated Jan 13, 2014 3:29 PM
Today I want to...
Apply for services
Make payments online
Locate services online
Request services online
- Accessible transport
- Services for people with disabilities
- Parking and driving for disabled people (DirectGov website)
- My Journey
- Renew parking permits online
- Appeal against traffic fine/parking ticket
- Search for parking bay suspensions
- Search for works on my street
- Search for parking
- Congestion charging
- Contact parking services
- Report a street problem/request a street service
- Transport for London
- Green Camden