Challenge a penalty charge notice (PCN) online
How can I challenge a penalty charge notice ?
About the challenge form
The form is easy to complete and we will require the following information in order to look at your case:
- the penalty charge notice (PCN) number
- the vehicle registration number
- your relationship to the vehicle
- the vehicle owner's contact details, including name and address
- the reason for challenge (and potentially supporting evidence)
What happens next?
Once we receive your challenge, we will aim to reply to you with our response within
10 working days of receiving your challenge. All actions on the notice will be suspended
until a full reply has been sent. Please note that we are currently experiencing
delays to challenges. All backlog cases have been identified and held, and during
this time charges will not increase. We are dealing with responses’ as quickly as
possible, during this time please do not resubmit your challenge.