Challenge a penalty charge notice (PCN) online
How can I challenge a penalty charge notice ?
About the challenge form
The form is easy to complete and we will require the following information in order to look at your case:
- the penalty charge notice (PCN) number
- the vehicle registration number
- your relationship to the vehicle
- the vehicle owner's contact details, including name and address
- the reason for challenge (and potentially supporting evidence)
What happens next?
Once we receive your challenge, we will aim to reply to you with our response within 10 working days of receiving your challenge. All actions on the notice will be suspended until a full reply has been sent.
I have more than one parking ticket
Page last updated Dec 6, 2013 12:15 PM
Today I want to...
Apply for services
Make payments online
Locate services online
Request services online
- View traffic contravention images
- MOT services for your vehicle
- Renew parking permits online
- Appeal against traffic fine/parking ticket
- Search for parking bay suspensions
- Search for works on my street
- Search for parking
- Congestion charging
- Contact parking services
- Report a street problem/request a street service
- Transport for London
- Green Camden