The following sections have help and advice you need to have a healthy and safe winter.
Updates during bad weatherRegular updates during poor weather for Camden residents and borough staff will appear on our news page.
The winter months can have a big impact on your health. Stay active and healthy.
your home warm and comfortable, and save money on energy at the same time.
- Switch your energy tariff or supplier
- Wish+ referral hub
- Help for rough sleepers
- Snow and gritting (including maps of grit routes and locations of grit bins)
- Seasonal recycling (including Christmas trees) and rubbish collections
- Free snow shovels for community groups
- Tips on clearing snow and
- Information for housing
- Slips, trips and falls
- Careline Telecare, our community
- Check on vulnerable or older neighbours
- Travel safety
- Personal safety when out and at home
There are lots of great events to keep you and your family busy throughout the season.