Treetops play area is a multi-layered soft play centre for children. A colourful, exciting, entertaining and educational space, all in one.
Treetops is suitable for children from six months to 11 years and has dedicated areas for under twos and under fives.
Please note: there is a height restriction of 1.39m.
Treetops can also be hired for children's parties - please call 020 7974 8765 for
Talacre Treetops timetable
|Monday - Friday|
|9.00am - 10.30am||Under 5's only|
|10.45am - 12.15pm||Six months to 11 years*|
|12.30pm - 2.00pm||Six months to 11 years*|
|2.15pm - 3.45pm||Six months to 11 years*|
|4.00pm - 5.30pm||Six months to 11 years*|
|5.45 - 7.15pm||Six months to 11 years*|
|Saturday and Sunday|
|08.45am - 10.15am||Six months to 11 years*|
|10.15am - 11.45am||Six months to 11 years*|
|12.00pm - 1.30pm||Six months to 11 years*|
|1.45pm - 3.15pm||Six months to 11 years*|
* height restrictions apply - children must be under 1.39 metres tall (4 feet 6 inches)
Children must wear socks at all times
Talacre Treetops rules
- parents/guardians are responsible for children at all times
- a responsible adult must supervise children under eight at all times
- children over eight years may use the play area without an accompanying adult, but must follow the instructions issued by the staff
Health and safety
- adults are not permitted to play on the equipment - you may supervise and retrieve your children only
- a height restriction of 1.4 metres has been made for the safety and enjoyment of children
- if your child has an illness that we need to be aware of, please inform a member of staff (for e.g. epilepsy or asthma)
- shoes must be taken off before entering the play area - socks must be worn
- loose objects must not be worn around the neck e.g. necklaces, ties, medals
- no food, drink or chewing gum is allowed in the play area
- face paints must not be worn in the play area
- no bags, cameras, videos, mobile phones, toys or sharp objects are allowed in the play area
Children who behave in a disorderly or disruptive way, which cause offence or concern to other customers or to staff, will be asked to leave.